Tuesday 29 September 2015

Chapter 0:1 - Miss Demeanour

Last time on Dazello Days, we left Shawn to his own devices while Jenna was at work...



We didn't know what to expect, but I certainly wasn't expecting this!



That's right. He left. He just left. No broken homes or shattered dreams, he was just a polite gentleman and skadoodled out the door. I hope this means he'll be nice like that for the rest of the challenge when he's a proper family member.



Heck, I'm meant to be taking perfectly good care of Jenna and I'm struggling to get her sorted out! The next couple of days were pretty tame for Jenna, just keeping her needs fulfilled, heading to her work (as a secret agent) and painting while she can.

But I didn't sign up for this challenge so Jenna could live alone, so she invites Shawn over again and gets her job done quick.



Bish.



Bash.



Bosh.



There, now he's married to her so he has to stay! Mwahahaha...

Wait, his first autonomous action as Mr. Dazello is to take out the garbage?



More like we found Mr. Darcy!



You've passed the first test, good sir... But how do you stand against BABIES?!







Because I tell you this now: You'll be expecting one real soon.



But not before we pretend morning sickness isn't a thing, huh Jenna?

Jenna as a whole has been pretty weird while being pregnant, she randomly wanted to talk to this one chick outside that she briefly met at the museum when she first met Shawn.







But judging from this, I guess everyone likes her? She was only trying to fish, poor dear!

Jenna also demonstrated why she has the evil trait in the form of breaking EVERYTHING.



She's my TH and quite frankly I expected better behaviour from her.



You're like a corrupted Midas, everything you touch turns to A WRECK.



At least I can tell her to sort out her own messes!



Oh, wait. Is it that time already?! I guess I was too busy crying over how destructive Jenna is to really pay attention to her baby bulge.



Shawn is so done with this labour business.



Jenna looks scared about how to get the baby out of her and into the bassinet.



Oh, there we go! One bouncing baby boy in the family.



So much relief... Until Round 2 that is...



Usually with legacies I tend to give the children names based on Greek/Roman Gods or I simply randomise them, but recently I've fallen back in love with the Game Grumps, so for this round of babies we're gonna have Grumplets. Naturally, the first born had to be called Arin.

I think now's a good time to call it a night. We'll see just how good Jenna and Shawn's parenting skills are next time.

Until then, may your plumbobs be evergreen! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment